Fledgling congregations often lack a permanent structure to use for worship services, which exposes them to a host of problems. Their meetings—and ministries—are also hindered simply because they do not have space to gather as a church family. Your gift helps us to build and repair buildings. Even a gift of $80 can help provide decades of safer worship; with others sharing the cost, a church can be built!
A place of worship:
- Testifies to the local community of the Lord’s presence and the credibility and stability of the local congregation.
- Protects believers from outside dangers during worship services.
- Offers a safe, welcoming location for visitors from any background who want to learn about Jesus.
- Serves as a center for relief distributions during times of crisis.
- Frees believers to worship openly and exuberantly without worrying about disturbing their landlords or neighbours.
- Shelters believers from heavy rain and intense summer heat.