Is God calling you to give your life to missions?
Serving with GFA is a calling, not an occupation.
Sending out national workers to reach the most unreached is only possible with support from Gospel for Asia’s home office staff. Each of us has heard the Lord’s call to join a community behind the scenes, ministering to both national workers in Asia and the Body of Christ worldwide. More than just a job, our service is a ministry that helps grow Christ’s kingdom.
If God is calling you to do something eternally significant with your life and help reach the most unreached for Christ, Gospel for Asia may be the place for you.
"I have served full-time with Gospel for Asia since 2008. In these years I have experienced greater growth in my Christian walk than in all the previous years! I feel so privileged to serve our brothers and sisters in Asia as they bring the Good News to untold millions."
— Iris, home team staff since 2008
What do we do?
As Gospel for Asia’s home office staff, we provide the needed administrative, financial, technical and communications support for thousands of GFA–supported national missionaries who are sharing Christ’s hope in Asia.
Here is a partial list of high-priority staff needs
- Administrator Assistants
- Data Entry Personnel
- French Speakers
- Relational Marketing Specialist
- Web Developer
- Web Marketer
“Being part of Gospel for Asia is such a great privilege. Knowing every day,
every minute, every key stroke, is making a difference for God’s eternal kingdom
fills me with tremendous joy and gratitude. There is such purpose to life, and there is no other place I would rather be.”
— Joan, home team staff since 2003
- Believer in Jesus Christ who adheres to GFA’s Statement of Faith
- Consistent growth in godliness and spiritual maturity in your Christian walk for three years or longer
- A passion to reach the lost
- Canadian citizen or permanent Canadian Resident
- Good English communication skills
- Humble in spirit and willing to serve where most needed
- If married, spouses share the same calling and will apply to serve together (to the extent possible, given family responsibilities).
Gospel for Asia is firmly committed to good stewardship of the funds entrusted to us by our friends and donors.
Home office members and staff seek to raise their own financial support, which helps cover salary and benefits.
Support levels are adequate to live modestly in the Stoney Creek, Ontario area and are determined by need and family size.
You’ll be given training and materials to facilitate support-raising, and GFA mentor will walk alongside you through the entire process.
"I count it a privilege to serve at Gospel for Asia with brothers and sisters that believe that the "Great Commission" can be finished in our generation! I was a successful farmer in MB, however I now have more peace and Joy knowing that thousands are being added to the church because of my small life!
The Lord commands us to lay up treasures in heaven and that is just what you do when you serve at Gospel for Asia."
— Harv, staff since 2011
If you believe the Lord may be calling you to a radical commitment to help reach men and women in Asia for Christ, here are the first few steps you should take:
- Learn more about Gospel for Asia. Our website is filled with free downloadable materials to better acquaint you with our mission and vision.
- If you haven’t read K.P. Yohannan’s book Revolution in World Missions, make sure to order your free copy as soon as possible. Another book that will help you understand GFA’s culture is Touching Godliness.
- It is generally wise to seek counsel from those in spiritual authority over you, such as your pastor and others. Ask them if they see the Lord’s calling on you for this kind of full-time ministry.
- Set apart some time to fast and pray for God’s wisdom and direction.
- Let GFA know about your interest in joining. Fill out a preliminary application form.
For information about positions in the United States, the United Kingdom, Germany, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Finland or Korea please contact your national office.