This retreat is intentionally designed to create a special environment for young adults who want to grow in their walk with the Lord. This is an opportunity to come encounter The Living God in a tangible way. Experience His beauty and majesty in all of His creation. Join alongside others from various backgrounds in prayer, worship, and fellowship.
GFA World invites you to join us for three days spent in the Lord’s presence as a group and as individuals. This is not a weekend of preaching and teaching, but of resting in God and learning how to do so when you go back to all the noise and disruption of our day-to-day lives.
Our Hopes for You
- Experience worship that helps you encounter God in a richer and deeper way
- Learn and practice historic Christian devotional exercises that help you live in God’s presence
- Enjoy community on our GFA campus with believers from diverse backgrounds
- Reset and rest in the peaceful environment here at GFA World’s U.S. campus
- Become a believer who walks in God’s purposes and impacts the world around them
Overview of the Weekend
Registration/orientation dinner followed by an extended worship service
A day dedicated to fellowship and prayer. Times for services as well as to be alone with the Word or in small groups. Closing with a bonfire and worship time
Beginning with a community breakfast this final day has a little more emphasis on being silent and meditating on the Word. Having times for some group discussions and journaling and closing with a Kyrie Eleison worship service.