Push the Pedal
Attention pastors, ministers, teachers and parents:
Your children can now reach thousands of lives with the love of Jesus and gain a true vision for missions.
- Help your students see what God is doing in Asia.
- Motivate the children in their Christian walk.
- Encourage the children by seeing God move in their lives.
- Involve your students in reaching people with the Gospel by raising funds to buy bicycles for GFA missionaries.
- Give your Church an opportunity to be a part of millions coming to know Christ in the most unreached areas of the world.
Project Time Length
- The push the pedal project may be adapted to your time schedule.
- It is also easy to integrate this project into your curriculum or theme.
- Five lessons about 20 minutes in length plus time needed for your fundraising activity.
Vacation Bible School = 3 to 5 days
Sunday School Class = 3 to 5 days
“We signed up for the "Push the Pedal Project" at our Christian school. It has been such a blessing for our whole school. The students have been wanting to donate a bicycle for a specific missionary. My husband and I have been wanting to sponsor a missionary for quite some time and decided this was a great time to do it. I will be able to take pictures of a missionary to school and share and then we will be able to purchase a bicycle for him.”
Kimberly / Spring Creek,NV
Ministry On Two Wheels
You can download the Ministry On Two Wheels video for presentation purposes.
Login is required for download.